A stunning two bedroom flat set on the sixth floor of a fantastic modern development, boasting a large reception room with direct access to a charming balcony and a fully integrated open-plan kitchen.
- Fantastic two bedroom sixth floor flat
- Situated within an excellent modern development
- Amazing location on the banks of the River Thames
- Generous reception room opening onto a charming balcony
- Fully integrated open-plan kitchen with contemporary finish
- Stylish bathroom and en suite shower room
- Underground parking, lift and concierge service
Knights Tower is a fantastic development located on the banks of the River Thames, boasting easy access to central Greenwich offering a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants only moments away.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Masthouse Terrace Pier River Bus
An alternative commute into town or just a pure pleasure cruise, experience a reliable service with an onboard bar and coffee shop.
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
The Pier Fish & Chips
Traditional fish and chips in Greenwich!
Cutty Sark station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179