A stunning one bedroom apartment within a contemporary residential development, boasting a bright reception room with semi-open-plan kitchen and a charming private patio.
- One bedroom ground floor apartment
- Within contemporary gated development
- Bright reception room opening onto patio
- Stylish semi open-plan kitchen
- Good sized bedroom and smart bathroom
- Access to leisure facilities including pool and gym
Cassilis Road is excellently located close to the many amenities along Marsh Wall while the superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf.
Docklands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777