Ideally situated close to trendy Dulwich Village, this well presented four bedroom bungalow offers a chic reception and dining room, modern kitchen and a private garden.
- Fabulous four bedroom stylish bungalow
- Generous reception room with sliding doors and dining area
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with island
- Four spacious double bedrooms
- Master bedroom featuring en suite and dressing area
- Beautiful private rear garden with patio area
- Stylish bathroom and further guest cloakroom
- Set on a private road in the trendy Dulwich Village
Surrounded by green spaces, the property is nestled between a golf course, sports grounds, woods, parks and nature reserves. The nearest transport facilities are Sydenham Hill Railway Station (National Rail) and Brixton Underground Station (Victoria Line).
Dulwich Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A taste of the Mediterranean, this Italian deli also has a patio garden, where you can sit and enjoy their delicious dishes.
West Norwood Feast
A community market in south London. Community comes together to taste, eat, drink and admire or buy all handmade items and all things that are on offer.
Knowles of Norwood
This lovely quirky bar is quiet mid-week for a lovely intimate meal or catch up. And lively on the weekend with a lovely band. Good atmosphere. Rustic style.
Sydenham Hill station
West Dulwich station
Gipsy Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,540 (143 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200