With a highly sought-after location this prestigious four bedroom detaches house offers a fantastic living space with double reception room and further benefits from garage, driveway and private garden.
- Fantastic four bedroom detached house
- Benefits from a highly sought after prestigious location
- Excellent double reception room and modern fitted kitchen
- Driveway, garage and impressive private garden
- Bay-fronted master bedroom and three further double bedrooms
- Fitted bathroom and separate built-in shower
- Separate utility room and guest cloakroom
- Close to local amenities and transport links
The Ridings is a sought-after location close to both Park Royal and Hanger Lane Underground Stations while also offering easy access to the A40.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
A friendly service and they arrange the flowers whatever way you want them!
Ealing Lawn Tennis Club
Based in the heart of Ealing Common, this tennis club has grass, indoor, clay and Astro courts.
Park Royal station
Hanger Lane station
North Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550