Enviably located moments from Ealing Common and within easy reach of Ealing's amenities, a stunning two bedroom top floor flat set within an attractive period conversion.
- Beautiful period conversion
- Two bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms
- Open-plan living accommodation
- Quiet location on the corner of the common
- Close to Ealing Broadway
- Private access to side of house
- Close by to amenities and transport links
Ealing Broadway has a bustling High Street with numerous shops, bars and restaurants to choose from, Underground and National Rail links from Ealing Broadway station, and the open spaces of Gunnersbury and Walpole park's.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ealing Lawn Tennis Club
Based in the heart of Ealing Common, this tennis club has grass, indoor, clay and Astro courts.
Award-winning pizzeria run by Neapolitans. Authentic ingredients and methods of cooking, al-fresco dining and vibrant atmosphere. Known fondly as the best pizza in Ealing - arguably London!
A Japanese fishmongers selling high-quality sushi and sashimi.
Ealing Common station
Ealing Broadway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550