Superbly located in an attractive period building with lift and porter, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts substantial living and entertaining space with wonderful styling throughout.
- Amazing two bedroom flat
- Offers exceptionally spacious accommodation
- High ceilings, elegant décor, gorgeous original wood floors
- With porter and lift
- Stunning reception room with bay windows
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wonderful master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Striking period brick period buildings
Kensington Mansions are a series of striking red brick period buildings, moments from a wide range of restaurants, shops and other facilities found in Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000