Situated on a peaceful residential estate, this bright two bedroom, ground floor maisonette benefits from a stylish interiors and a private patio.
- Fantastic two bedroom maisonette
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary semi open-plan integrated kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master with fitted storage
- Smart shower room with separate WC
- Private rear patio area accessed via French doors
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Anselm Close is surrounded by green open spaces such as Lloyd Park and Park Hill Park while also benefiting from a close proximity to East Croydon and West Croydon stations. An array of amenities can also be found in nearby Croydon town centre.
East Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of, if not the best Indian restaurant in Croydon. It has a wide variety of dishes on the menu, including game curries. The food is delicious and portions are perfectly sized to keep you full - but not to the point of bursting.
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
If you want a fun, inexpensive night out, Reflex is great. You can usually count on cheap drinks, the people are friendly and there is always a way to get home no matter where you live!
Lebanon Road station
East Croydon station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390