Presented in wonderful condition and benefiting from stylish modern fittings, this gorgeous two bedroom flat is generously proportioned offering open-plan living, double bedrooms and communal garden.
- Gorgeously presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Generously proportioned throughout
- Bright open-plan living with wonderful high ceilings
- Kitchen with ample room to dine
- Excellent fixtures and fittings
- Communal gardens
- Naturally light and spacious reception room
A number of local amenities are easily accessible along Lordship Lane and within both central East Dulwich and nearby Forest Hill while the green open spaces of the Horniman Gardens and Dulwich Park are only moments away.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A taste of the Mediterranean, this Italian deli also has a patio garden, where you can sit and enjoy their delicious dishes.
Horniman Museum and Gardens
A quirky, free, family-friendly museum and gardens.
Situated in the heart of East Dulwich on Lordship Lane, if you like Japanese food, you have to try Yama Momo. Great atmosphere, food and drinks!
Forest Hill station
Forest Hill station
Sydenham Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 630 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200