Set within a wonderful modern development, this excellent two bedroom split-level flat is presented in quality condition throughout offering gorgeous open-plan living, high-quality fixtures and two private balconies.
- Amazing two bedroom split-level flat
- Superb reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Fantastic master bedroom with private balcony
- Great second double bedroom
- Additional guest cloakroom and balcony
- Underground parking and communal garden area
- Great location with shops and transport links nearby
The property is situated within moments of a wealth of local amenities while straightforward access to Lordship Lane offers a wide range of shops, restaurants and boutiques and East Dulwich Station (National Rail) just a short walk away.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Begging Bowl
Thai street food with a tapas approach - a relaxed and friendly buzz, especially on the weekend.
A handmade chocolate shop and café that serves fantastic hot chocolate!
A superb way to spend your evening, this newly refurbished pub in the heart of East Dulwich is the perfect place for celebrating with a cheeky champagne or two.
East Dulwich station
Denmark Hill station
Denmark Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200