Enviably situated overlooking Wandsworth Park, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts generous living space with a stunning reception room/kitchen with feature window, two bathrooms and off-street parking.
- Gorgeous top floor flat (second) with lift
- Reception room with full height windows and two balconies
- Contemporary open-plan fitted kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Beautiful views over Wandsworth Park
- Off-street parking
Putney Bridge Road is located overlooking the green spaces of Wandsworth Park and the River Thames, and close to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in both Putney and Wandsworth.
East Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000