This beautiful second floor studio flat offers larger-than-average accommodation, including a lovely spacious kitchen, period features and a great location close to Putney high-street.
- Larger than average studio
- Lovely period features throughout
- Quiet residential street close to Putney and Wandsworth
- Spacious and well equipped kitchen
- Lovely skylight feature in studio room
Santos Road is within easy reach of the green open spaces of Wandsworth Park, while the shops, bars and restaurants of Putney High Street are also nearby. The nearest station is East Putney (District Line).
East Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
East Putney station
Wandsworth Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 455 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000