Boasting bright and spacious interiors, this two bedroom ground floor flat is set within a secure development and offers modern décor and access to lovely communal gardens.
- Bright two bedroom ground floor flat
- Spacious reception/dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second good size bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom
- Secure development
- Lovely communal garden
Winslow Close is situated moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants along Eastcote High Street.
Eastcote locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious cocktails in plush surroundings, Arens is the place to be seen in north west London!
This family run Lebanese restaurant serves authentic food that really hits the spot! I love coming here with a big group of my friends.
Ideal Fish Bar
Ideal Fish bar is my favourite on a Friday lunchtime. Fish and chips served all afternoon for £3.75!
Ruislip Manor station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 745 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600