Located on a quiet residential street this superb three bedroom house is presented in immaculate condition throughout with stylish interior and benefits from a stunning rear garden.
- A beautifully presented three bedroom property
- Arranged over two stylish, well proportioned floors
- Generous reception room with adjoining dining space
- Stunning fitted kitchen with Miele integrated fixtures
- Entertaining space with bi-folding doors to patio garden
- Three bright bedrooms with space for storage
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Enviably placed on the doorstep to transport links
Chatterton Road is ideally located moments from Islington's trendy and vibrant Upper Street offering a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Finsbury Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
The owner is from Naples and it's a super friendly Italian. Very pretty place, service is wonderful and it has freshly made pasta and homemade puds.
A coffee shop with a difference! Great food, lovely staff, quirky décor and even better coffee, all in the heart of Blackstock Road. There's a lounge area and garden, complete with an air-raid shelter and table tennis, which is the perfect place to hide away from the hustle and bustle of Finsbury Park. It's more than a coffee shop, Blighty is a community.
Finsbury Park station
Finsbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000