Refurbished throughout to an exceptional standard, this gorgeous one bedroom flat is wonderfully bright and spacious within boasting a beautiful open-plan reception room and excellent proximity to Fulham Broadway.
- Situated within a beautiful Victorian conversion
- Stunning kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Wonderful master bedroom with built-in storage space
- Large shower room with modern fixtures and fittings
- Open-plan reception room with wood flooring
- Separate washing machine and dryer included
Fulham Road is a popular location with a comprehensive selection of fashionable bars, shops and restaurants, as well as the great amenities at Fulham Broadway including a cinema and shopping complex.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A traditional family-owned butchers with three shops in Fulham, Putney and Kensington. They sell the best premium-quality meats around.
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
Putney Bridge station
Parsons Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 575 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100