This extremely spacious, three bedroom maisonette offers a recent refurbishment and presented in fabulous condition throughout, all within a superb location for Fulham Broadway.
- Fantastic three bedroom maisonette
- Spaciously arranged over the first and second floors
- Beautifully presented with stunning interior décor
- Offers a recent refurbishment with double glazed windows
- Generous front facing reception room with ample dining space
- Stunning integrated kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Expansive master bedroom with fitted storage
- Chic new bathroom suite with separate shower cubical
Salisbury Pavement on Dawes Road, set within a row of local shops, and is within easy reach of the amenities on Munster Road and the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants at Fulham Broadway.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
An Italian restaurant that is part of a small chain. Serving classic dishes and delicious cocktails, it has a rustic feel and a terrace too.
A lovely triangular green that is the centrepiece of this delightful area.
Parsons Green station
Fulham Broadway station
West Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,231 (114 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000