In a great location close to Fulham Broadway this two bedroom lower ground floor flat benefits from a recent refurbishment and a 40' rear garden.
- Superb two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Offers private entrance
- Master bedroom features en suite shower room
- Further good-sized double bedroom
- Spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Generous rear garden with patio area
- Fantastic location for Fulham Broadway's local amenities
- Excellent transport links in and out of London
Situated in an attractive period building, the property is conveniently situated between the boutiques, bars and restaurants on New King's Road, King's Road and Fulham Broadway while the green open space of Eel Brook Common is close by.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
Fulham Broadway station
Parsons Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 673 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000