Situated on the second floor of a wonderful period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent location close to a wealth of amenities.
- Extremely bright reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms
- Ample storage space
- Stylish bathroom with free standing bath
- High specification finish
- Moments from nearby amenities
The property is situated in an excellent location moments from Brent Cross Station while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Along Finchley Road, Temple Fortune is a fantastic residential centre of family homes and independent shops.
For all of your Kosher needs. The staff are lovely and they have a great selection of home foods and gifts.
All the DIY equipment you need - Mike the manager is also very helpful
Brent Cross station
Hendon Central station
Golders Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 618 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444