Situated on the second floor of a modern block of stylish apartments, this stunning, two bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors and beautiful river views from a private balcony.
- Secure riverside block with a daytime porter
- Bright and neutrally decorated interiors throughout
- Spacious open plan reception room and kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Views of Canary Wharf and the O2 from a private balcony
- Underground parking space
- Prime location for amenities of Greenwich
Located alongside the River, Merchant House is a short distance away from the thriving centre of Greenwich with an array of pubs, restaurants and shops. Cutty Sark DLR Station is also nearby for frequent services.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Al Pancino at The Spread Eagle
Amazing food and service. The best Italian food in Greenwich.
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
Cutty Sark station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 932 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179