Set in a fabulous modern development with concierge this stylish one bedroom flat offers modern interiors and boasts a superb open-plan reception room, lovely private balcony and large bright bedroom.
- Stylish one bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a fabulous modern development
- Superb open-plan reception room filled with natural light
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Well-equipped fitted kitchen
- Lovely private balcony
- Sleek bathroom
Blackheath Hill is enviably located within easy reach of the amenities and transport links of both Greenwich and Lewisham which offers both National Rail and DLR services. The beautiful open spaces of Blackheath are also nearby.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Al Pancino at The Spread Eagle
Amazing food and service. The best Italian food in Greenwich.
National Maritime Museum
Lots of quirky installations, a great little café and an ice cream parlour here too!
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
Elverson Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 522 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179