This recently developed, stunning one bedroom flat boasts a large reception room/kitchen with double-height ceilings, a utility room and a great location.
- Stunning reception/kitchen with double height ceiling
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Plentiful light with double glazed windows
- Lovely mezzanine with ample storage space
- Excellent central location
- Direct links to Waterloo
- Coffee machine and internet
Spencer Road is located envaibly close to Chiswick Station within the popular Grove Park area. Grove Park itself is located a stones throw from the front door, while pubs and eateries are available on the pictoresque Strand On The Green.
Grove Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Stationhouse
Ant and Dec's local and right by Chiswick Station, this pub serves fantastic food!
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
The Korean pulled pork at The Smokehouse rocks! And you can order it as a side - genius!
Kew Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000