A newly renovated two bedroom flat, with impressive economic features, bright and spacious reception/kitchen with a modern design, and immediate access to amenities and Chiswick Station.
- Newly renovated two bedroom flat in immaculate condition
- Modern design throughout with bright kitchen/reception
- Stylish kitchen with integrated fridge and dishwasher
- Built in heaters/air conditioning units
- Shared gardens
- Immediate access to amenities and National Rail
Sutton Court Road is located conveniently close to Chiswick Station for links to Waterloo, and local shops on Chiswick High Road. Motorists will benefit from easy access to the A4/M4 for routes into and out of London.
Grove Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The City Barge
Best pub in Chiswick for food, atmosphere, beer and views that look straight out onto the Thames. There is a hilarious quiz that takes place on a Wednesday and the soft shell crab burger is something else!
Be sure to take the Brewery Tour! Fascinating and you get a taste too.
The Korean pulled pork at The Smokehouse rocks! And you can order it as a side - genius!
Kew Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 669 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000