Ideally located for easy access into Guildford town centre and also close to good local schools, this fantastic three bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with a private rear garden and off-street parking.
- A superb three bedroom house
- Located close to amenities in nearby Guildford
- Generous kitchen with ample dining space
- Close to a selection of good schools
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking
The property is ideally located for the amenities of Merrow with a further selection of the shops, restaurants and amenities of Guildford town centre. The nearest station is Guildford (National Rail) which is on the direct line to London Waterloo.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Newlands Corner is a picnic site and beauty spot on a ridge of the Albury Downs, forming part of the North Downs just outside of Guildford.
The King's Head
Probably the best beer garden in Guildford over two levels. You will always be in the sun and to top it off, views over famous Guildford Castle.
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 933 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000