Boasting an ideal location close to the shops, restaurants and transport links of Guildford, this superb two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with modern features and also boasts a private balcony.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom flat
- Quietly located moments from Guildford town centre
- Superb open-plan kitchen with high specification appliances
- Bright reception room with modern electric fireplace
- Stylish bathroom with power shower
- Waste disposal unit in kitchen
- Private balcony
- Off-street parking and communal gardens
The property is moments from the comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants of Guildford centre and the relaxing open-spaces of Stoke Park. Guildford Station (National Rail) is close by providing direct access into London Waterloo.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic new entertainment venue in Guildford that hosts concerts and comedy nights, with the likes of Newton Faulkner, Lee Evans and many more...
A lovely hidden independent coffee house serving the best coffee in Guildford!
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 666 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000