Moments from Guildford's cobbled high street, this fantastic two bedroom grade II listed cottage provides bright and spacious rooms throughout and also benefits from a lovely south-facing garden.
- A superb two bedroom grade II listed cottage
- Boasts great location in the heart of Guildford
- Moments from Guildford mainline station
- Bright south facing garden
- Two reception rooms one with a working fireplace
- Large master bedroom
- Spacious basement room
Guildford provides an excellent selection of shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities, as well as many recreational spaces such as nearby Stoke Park and the River Wey.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cheap and cheerful barbers along Guildford's cobbled High Street.
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,085 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000