Ideally located moments from the amenities of Guildford town centre including the station, this beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a private balcony.
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Good sized bedrooms with one en suite
- Stylish bathroom and large storage cupboard
- Very fast fibre optic broadband
Guildford's fantastic selection of shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities are moments away, as are the recreational spaces of the River Wey.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Continental Café
A light and bright café in the centre of Tunsgate Square shopping centre.
A lovely hidden independent coffee house serving the best coffee in Guildford!
A luxury men's retailer founded in 1898 selling classic British formalwear.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 792 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000