Ideally located moments from the amenities of Guildford town centre including the station, this beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a private balcony.
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Good sized bedrooms with one en suite
- Stylish bathroom and large storage cupboard
- Very fast fibre optic broadband
Guildford's fantastic selection of shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities are moments away, as are the recreational spaces of the River Wey.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Five & Lime
Amazing live DJs out on the terrace and a great place to get a few drinks and chill out at the weekend.
Great for a dip all year round!
A favourite for the lunch stop, with a great selection of sandwiches.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 792 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000