This stylish three bedroom mews house offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings, en suite master bedroom, roof terrace and off-street parking.
- Stylish three bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Offering fantastic living space throughout
- Three generously sized bedrooms
- Light spacious reception room
- Modern kitchen with ample dining space
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower
- Benefits from private roof terrace and off street parking
- Set in a sought after location
Rosemont Road is a pleasant residential area moments from West Hampstead, Finchley Road and Hampstead High Street. Finchley Road Underground Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines) is close by for links throughout the city and West End.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe serves the best baked potato in West Hampstead!
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Finchley Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,450 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600