This stylish three bedroom mews house offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings, en suite master bedroom, roof terrace and off-street parking.
- Stylish three bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Offering fantastic living space throughout
- Three generously sized bedrooms
- Light spacious reception room
- Modern kitchen with ample dining space
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower
- Benefits from private roof terrace and off street parking
- Set in a sought after location
Rosemont Road is a pleasant residential area moments from West Hampstead, Finchley Road and Hampstead High Street. Finchley Road Underground Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines) is close by for links throughout the city and West End.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
Finchley Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,450 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600