Superb two bedroom second floor flat situated within a smart development, offering bright and stylish interiors throughout with private balcony, located in the desirable area of Belsize Park.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Well equipped separate kitchen
- Master bedroom features en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Further good-sized double bedroom with en-suite
- Featuring stylish interiors with high specification
- Access to wonderful private balcony
- Available secure gated off-street parking
Ideally situated just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Haverstock Hill, while Belsize Park Underground Station offers excellent transport links throughout the city.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
Wandering through one of the many stalls in Camden Market, there's always something to catch the eye!
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Belsize Park station
Chalk Farm station
Hampstead Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600