Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged over three floors situated within a period conversion offering bright and stylish interiors throughout located in the heart of Hampstead.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and stylish wood floors
- Recently refurbished to the highest standard
- Impressive reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Generous two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom suite with contemporary fittings
- Fabulous located in the heart of Hampstead Village
Ideally located in the heart of Hampstead Village with its many shops, bars and restaurants, while Hampstead Heath is a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
The perfect place to pick up a gift or a treat for yourself! Clothes, jewellery and beauty products, all under one roof...
Affording one of the best views of London, Hampstead Heath is certainly a peaceful spot to look at the skyline in all its glory!
Hampstead Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600