Set over three floors, this gorgeous three bedroom flat boasts stunning interiors throughout, a fantastic master bedroom with en suite and balcony, a private garden and a modern kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Fantastic three bedroom apartment
- Set over three floors
- Stunning interiors throughout
- Bright master bedroom with en suite and private balcony
- Private garden on the ground floor
- Fantastic kitchen with breakfast bar
- Stylish bathroom
- Set in a sought after location moments from amenities
Gayton Road is ideally situated moments from the fabulous green space of Hampstead Heath and the fashionable boutique shops and cafes of Hampstead High Street. Local transport includes Hampstead Underground Station.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
Hampstead Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600