Set within a trendy warehouse conversion, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat is well presented throughout boasting spacious open-plan accommodation, two double bedrooms and off-street parking.
- A stylish two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a gated warehouse conversion
- Generously sized reception room with ample space to dine
- Sleek open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Private off-street parking for one car
- Great location close to amenities
Located on Acton Lane, the property is moments from a wide selection of shops and amenities on Harlesden High Street and in Kensal Rise.
Harlesden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Everything from fireplaces to vintage travel trunks, amazing antiques to helping you tell the time...
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
A constant source of highly intelligent Oxford and Cambridge graduates willing to tutor for far less than the going rate.
Willesden Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 895 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800