This fantastic three bedroom duplex flat on the second floor boasts high ceilings, stunning feature windows, a beautiful private terrace on two levels, private storage space and off-street parking for one car.
- Stunning three bedroom duplex flat on the second floor
- Impeccable reception/kitchen with marble worktops
- Original stained-glass window depicting William Gladstone
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Second bright bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Sunny and low maintenance private terrace on two levels
- Private storage space at the side of the property
- Off street parking for one car and a prime location
West Street is situated in a prime location in Harrow-on-the-Hill with the wide variety of amenities close by.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A pizza joint in Harrow - handmade pizza ready in 60 seconds from the wood fired oven.
St George's Shopping Centre
Shopping, gym, cinema and dining all in one area of Harrow town centre.
The Plantation Garden Centre
A beautiful and colourful garden centre right in the centre of Harrow.
South Harrow station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050