Presented in excellent condition, this fantastic three bedroom fourth floor flat is situated within a prestigious development with a communal gym, swimming pool and tennis court and underground parking.
- Stunning three bedroom fourth floor flat
- Prestigious secure development
- Large reception room with space for dining
- Three double bedrooms with two en-suites
- Well equipped contemporary kitchen
- Great location with underground parking
- Beautiful communal gardens and communal gym
- Communal swimming pool and tennis court
The local area offers a good range of amenities with Harrow on the Hill situated only moments away while Sudbury Hill is also close by.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
A great restaurant for tapas and live music!
The Old Etonian
This hotel and restaurant has a surprisingly extensive wine list, delicious Sunday lunches and outdoor seating with a nice view for when the weather is good. Great for large groups - book in advance to avoid disappointment, as it gets busy on the weekends. I always say hello to the staff when I walk by to make sure they still have garlic prawns on the menu!
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
Sudbury Hill station
South Harrow station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050