Moments from amenities, this contemporary two bedroom third floor flat boasts a spacious open-plan living area, two double bedrooms with two bathrooms and a private balcony.
- Modern two bedroom third floor flat
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Under floor heating and air flow system
- Bright reception room with space to dine and balcony access
- Two double bedrooms
- Private balcony
- Stylish bathroom and additional en suite
Station road offers a very convenient location within the heart of Harrow town centre, moments from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants as well as Harrow on the Hill Station.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best Chinese food for miles!
Harrow on the Hill Market
Harrow on the Hill's local fruit and vegetable market is open Monday through to Saturday. Good quality stuff at low prices!
Awesome burrito-style Mediterranean wraps for lunch and dinner.
Northwick Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 902 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050