Located in the heart of Pinner and refurbished to a modern standard, this fantastic one bedroom ground floor annexe also benefits from access to a communal garden.
- Modern one bedroom ground floor annex
- Access to a lovely communal garden
- Bright reception room with direct access to the garden
- Stylish semi-open plan fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Sleek shower room
- Fantastic location in Pinner
Walking distance to Pinner high street restaurants and shops and Pinner Metropolitan line.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ideal Fish Bar
Ideal Fish bar is my favourite on a Friday lunchtime. Fish and chips served all afternoon for £3.75!
An ideal drinking hole for a quick after work cocktail or for a livelier evening with the DJ on a Friday or Saturday night. The raspberry mojito is the best!
The Queens Head
A lovely pub for a drink in the beer garden or for a lovely Sunday roast on a cold winter's afternoon
Northwood Hills station
North Harrow station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600