A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a secure purpose-built block boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout and an excellent Hendon location.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- One generously proportioned bedroom
- Additional study and stylish bathroom
- Ample storage space throughout
- Secure purpose built block
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Hendon while the green open spaces of Sunny Hill Park are also within close proximity.
Hendon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quite possibly the nicest bloke in the area. He's very professional and takes enormous care and attention to please every client - not to mention his shop is clean and bright!
Excellent value for money. Even if there is a long queue, the 3-4 guys will have you in the chair in no time and they have TV screens and magazines to keep you occupied.
One of the oldest pubs in the area. They do great cheap drinks, a dartboard and the owner's two cats really rule the place. Be nice or the moggys will ask you to leave!
Hendon Central station
Brent Cross station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 749 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444