This fabulous and modern, one bedroom flat features bright accommodation with stylish décor, lift access, porterage, underground parking, on-site gym and beautiful communal garden.
- Prestigious location in a sought-after gated development
- 24 hour porterage and private underground parking
- Stylish and spacious one bedroom flat
- Substantial reception room with beautiful views
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek shower room
- On-site gymnasium and library
Kensington Green is ideally situated moments from the boutiques found on Kensington High Street and provides excellent access for motorists into central and west London via the A4/M4. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000