A stylish two bedroom flat benefiting from a modern open-plan reception room/kitchen and close proximity to the variety of amenities on Blackstock Road.
- A stylish two bedroom, third floor flat
- Situated within a charming modern development
- On the doorstep to the amenities of Highbury
- Spacious reception room flooded with natural light
- Open plan kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with ample storage space
- Second well proportioned bedroom, sleek bathroom
The property is located within a modern, purpose-built block, located on Blackstock Road, which is exceptionally well served by a superb range of local amenities and is within easy reach of the shops and restaurants in the Finsbury Park and Islington.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A coffee shop with a difference! Great food, lovely staff, quirky décor and even better coffee, all in the heart of Blackstock Road. There's a lounge area and garden, complete with an air-raid shelter and table tennis, which is the perfect place to hide away from the hustle and bustle of Finsbury Park. It's more than a coffee shop, Blighty is a community.
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Highbury Arts Club
Amazing place, so small that you may miss it if it isn't recommended! A family run business close to Highbury Barn, perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. They have now started doing jazz nights on a Thursday too.
Finsbury Park station
Finsbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000