Set within a striking residential development, this contemporary third floor two bedroom flat boasts modern and well presented interiors, generously proportioned living space and a private terrace.
- A fabulous two bedroom luxury apartment
- Located within a secure, modern development
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Sliding doors to reveal a sizeable paved terrace
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Stylish bathroom with white suite
- On site porter
Occupying a prime position moments from the Emirates Stadium, Queensland Road is also close to an outstanding range of bustling, vibrant shops, restaurants and cafés in Islington and Highbury Village.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
Holloway Road station
Drayton Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000