Set on the fourth floor of an impressive block this strikingly finished two bedroom apartment offers a superb interior space finished to a superb standard throughout with a private balcony overlooking Alexandra Palace.
- Stunningly finished fourth floor two bedroom apartment
- Beautiful interior finish with wood and ceramic flooring
- Impressive living space with two excellent double bedrooms
- Gorgeous kitchen and shower room with modern finish
- Large bright reception room leading to private balcony
- Superb views across towards Alexandra Palace
- Highly sought after location on Shepherds Hill
- Moments from a host of amenities and transport links
Shepherds Hill is a prestigious location in N6 which is moments from both the amenities on Crouch End and Highgate with Highgate Underground Station being a short distance away.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
O's Thai Café
Authentic Thai food at great prices, this restaurant is perfect for a quick dinner or a take away lunch.
Kiss the Sky
This bar is the perfect destination for after-work drinks. They have happy hour deals every single day and a quiz on a Monday that's always good fun.
Beautiful little Italian with fantastic food and wine, a welcoming atmosphere and very reasonable prices.
Crouch Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 830 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343