This beautifully finished two bedroom maisonette offers two en-suites, benefiting from a brilliant living space flooded with natural light and offers uncompromised views over London.
- Stunning two bedroom apartment
- Beautifully arranged over two floors
- Stylish fully fitted modern kitchen
- Open-plan living space with ample space to dine
- Excellent eaves storage
- Breath-taking views over Central London
Bisham Gardens is a quiet residential area moments from the charming shops, bars and restaurants of Highgate High Street. Highgate Underground Station (Northern Line) is close by for links into the City and the West End.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A rustic Mediterranean restaurant open from 7am! Grab breakfast in the morning and more traditional Middle-Eastern fare in the evening.
Excellent views of London's skyline, where you can see St Paul's Cathedral, the Shard and the Gherkin. A great place to be when the sun is out!
One of the best pubs in Crouch End located on Crouch End Hill, with friendly staff, good food and an amazing beer garden.
Upper Holloway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000