Ideally located in popular Highgate this beautifully refurbished four bedroom Victorian house boasts stylish living and entertaining space, carefully restored period features and a peaceful rear garden.
- An outstanding four bedroom period conversion
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
- Charming reception room with feature fireplace
- Generous dining room with adjoining contemporary kitchen
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite shower
- Additional sleek bathroom with roll top bath
- Well maintained front and rear gardens
- Enviably located in the heart of Highgate close to amenities
Southwood Lane is a quiet residential street set in the heart of Highgate close to the coffee houses, restaurants and shops of Highgate High Street. Travel links include Highgate Underground Station (Northern Line).
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quality Russian shop selling a wide array of products from authentic Russian meats, fish and cheese, to homemade cakes and pastries, which you can sit in and eat in their café. The ice-cream comes highly recommended.
The Bull & Last
A gastro pub with substantial breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, as well as a large selection of beers and ales.
If you ever find yourself very hungry, head on down to Banner's because the portions are huge! It's definitely very good value for money and the menu is so extensive, there's something for everyone.
East Finchley station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,704 (158 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343