This gorgeous six bedroom detached house boasts expansive interiors throughout, including a stunning fitted kitchen/breakfast room, six brilliant double bedrooms, superb living spaces and a lovely part decked garden.
- Incredible six bedroom, three storey detached house
- Finished to a brilliant contemporary standard throughout
- Offers superb spaces for entertaining and relaxing
- Superb partially decked garden, two garages and a cellar
- Off street parking for up to five cars
- Impressive fitted kitchen/breakfast room with garden access
- Features new sash windows with acoustic glass
- Located in a quiet residential area
Church Road is close to Highgate and Muswell Hill, offering vibrant local shops and attractions including, the local farmers market, Highgate woods and Hampstead Heath. Transport links include Highgate Underground Station.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kenwood House Park
Amazing views and scenery and home to a Henry Moore sculpture. It's the perfect place for a summer picnic.
The Flower Seller
This local florist is the perfect place to pick up flowers for that special someone in your life...
The Scullery Cookshop
Any cooks dream, this shop stocks everything from everyday items to the more obscure things the recipe books demand!
East Finchley station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,645 (338 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343