A beautifully bright two bedroom ground floor flat offers generous living and entertaining space with a host of period features throughout and an exceptional 100' rear garden.
- A stunning two bedroom period conversion
- Stylish reception room with feature fireplace
- Double French doors to reveal an outstanding rear garden
- Open plan fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Large master bedroom with bay window
- Second well proportioned bedroom with garden views
- Charming bathroom with white suite
- Benefits from a private entrance
The nearest station is Finsbury Park (Victoria and Piccadilly lines and National Rail). For motorists the location of the property provides easy access to the A1 and A40 (M) road links to the North and the West.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
The Front Room Cafe
Super friendly local café with an amazing breakfast selection. Nice place to spend a 'work from home' day. Outdoor seating too when the weather is good.
A coffee shop with a difference! Great food, lovely staff, quirky décor and even better coffee, all in the heart of Blackstock Road. There's a lounge area and garden, complete with an air-raid shelter and table tennis, which is the perfect place to hide away from the hustle and bustle of Finsbury Park. It's more than a coffee shop, Blighty is a community.
Finsbury Park station
Holloway Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,028 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000