Breathtaking interior presented to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this stylish two bedroom apartment is enviably located within the heart of Hoxton, just moments from the square and the heart of the City.
- Exceptional two bedroom apartment
- Presented to an impeccably high standard
- Luxurious fixtures and fittings throughout
- Inviting entrance hall
- Reception room which enjoys space to dine
- State-of-the-art integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom flowing onto a stunning en suite shower room
- Sumptuous bathroom
Old Street is host to a diverse array of fashion boutiques, bars, coffee shops and restaurants while nearby Hoxton Square and the Shoreditch Triangle also offer a superb array of amenities.
Hoxton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quirky interiors and crazy cocktails, this restaurant-cum-club is great for a number of different occasions.
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
Duck & Waffle
This restaurant in The Heron is a great way to start the day and there's not a bad view either... Breakfast is a must!!
Old Street station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 956 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414