Superbly located from a wide range of amenities this fabulous one bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright, neutral décor throughout.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Smart residential building with porter and lift access
- Generous reception room with bright interiors
- Offers well equipped kitchen
- Well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Edgware Road offers fabulous location in the heart of Hyde Park Estate moments from local amenities of Oxford Street, the West End and the green open space of Hyde Park.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
Marylebone Farmers' Market
Every Sunday 10am - 2pm, the market attracts many people far and wide. It's a no brainer for any London foodie!
Grosvenor Square on a balmy evening beats Hyde Park!
Marble Arch station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000