Newly refurbished throughout with a high finish, this modern two bedroom bungalow benefits from a generous living space, one off-street parking space and a great location close to the amenities of Ickenham.
- Fantastic two bedroom bungalow conversion
- Newly refurbished throughout with a high finish
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Large stylish bathroom
- One off-street parking space included
- Close to amenities and Ickenham Station
Halford Road is conveniently located close by to the amenities in Ickenham as well as Ickenham Station. Motorists can benefit from easy access onto the A40. The green open spaces of Hillingdon House Farm Sports Ground are nearby.
Ickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic oreo milkshakes that go down well with the burgers!
Ruislip Manor Farm
The farm includes a tea room with great service and tasty food, a library with a great selection of books, Duck Pond Market selling unique food and arts and a petting zoo.
Grab some great authentic Chinese food alongside seeing a fantastic Chinese Elvis tribute act!
West Ruislip station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £975 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 627 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ruislip between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01895 542 727