This delightful two bedroom split-level maisonette is set within a superb school conversion and offers stylish interiors, chic décor and a fantastic location on a tranquil residential road.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom property
- Reception room flooded with natural light
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with ample storage space
- Second well proportioned bedroom
- Bathroom with white suite, guest cloakroom
- Situated within a beautiful conversion with communal gardens
Shepperton Road is located within easy reach of the boutiques, coffee houses, restaurants and bars of both Shoreditch and Islington's fashionable Upper Street.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
Bread and Butter
Serving the best breakfasts in Dalston, lovely fresh organic food, amazing juice and great coffee. The tortilla with loads of cheese is a great hangover cure!
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
Essex Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000