This delightful two bedroom split-level maisonette is set within a superb school conversion and offers stylish interiors, chic décor and a fantastic location on a tranquil residential road.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom property
- Reception room flooded with natural light
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with ample storage space
- Second well proportioned bedroom
- Bathroom with white suite, guest cloakroom
- Situated within a beautiful conversion with communal gardens
Shepperton Road is located within easy reach of the boutiques, coffee houses, restaurants and bars of both Shoreditch and Islington's fashionable Upper Street.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
I love a weekend walk along Regent's Canal with a glass of rosé from Towpath.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Essex Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 791 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000