Situated within a luxurious development with porter this stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment is modern and stylish throughout with wood floors and a fully decked roof terrace with double-aspect City views.
- Arranged over the sixth floor of a luxurious development
- Development with lift and porterage
- Located only moments from the city and the West End
- Stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment
- Contemporary and stylish throughout
- Fully decked roof terrace with double-aspect city views
Located within this sought-after area of London the property benefits from close proximity to a superb range of vibrant bars, restaurants, boutiques and shops.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Slaughtered Lamb
Great atmosphere, live bands, excellent wine! Sometimes you see the cast of Eastenders and Ed Sheeran in here.
Serving the finest Belgian beer in London!
The Museum of the Order of St John Cloister Garden
A wonderful quiet garden for people in the know and ideal to sit in on a summer's day. Make sure you also take time to find the entrance to the original crypt, a wonderfully thematic space with tombs dating back hundreds of years.
Old Street station
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,125 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,113 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000