Ideally located within a modern development, this sensational one bedroom flat offers a charming and relaxing ambience with spacious and contemporary interiors.
- A stylish one bedroom third floor flat
- Spacious reception room, modern open-plan kitchen
- Generous bedroom, smart bathroom and balcony
- Sensational living and entertaining space
- Presented to an exceptional standard
Micawber Wharf is situated on the Wenlock Basin which is ideally located within easy reach of the fantastic shops, bars and restaurants of both Upper Street and Shoreditch, as well as a variety of local shops and amenities.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
The Modern Pantry
Great brunch/lunch spot and really fresh food. Worth booking as people come especially to Clerkenwell to eat here.
Old Street station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £725 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 473 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000