Situated just moments from the excellent shops of Kensington High Street, this fantastic two bedroom flat features spacious, bright rooms with modern fittings.
- Well presented two bedroom sixth floor flat (with lift)
- Benefits from spacious and bright accommodation
- Set within well maintained building with 24-hour porterage
- Offers bright, generous reception room with dining area
- Features contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fabulous master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Provides additional stylish, second bedroom
- Boasts fabulous location moments from Kensington High Street
Wrights Lane is moments from the excellent shops and other amenities on Kensington High Street and also provides easy access to the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000